Thursday 2 December 2010

The Count-up To Xmas

I was all ready to post a lovely snow pic for Wordless Wednesday when I realised it was actually Thursday. Time does have a habit of slipping away sometimes, especially when something disasterous happens.

I had told my children that this year we would be celebrating Xmas for the whole of December. Yesterday, when they asked me about their advent calendars, I hadn't even realised it was December.

I feel a bit more with-it now and as soon as the baby is finished feeding and my one handed blogging session is over, I am planning on blitzing the living room and adding a touch of festive decor. Hopefully it will all be looking lovely by the time the kids get home from school and the slow build of excitement can commence.

I leave you with this photograph of my daughter, taken today at the moment she decided that she didn't actually like snow that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...