Friday 11 March 2011

Flashback Friday - Student Days


As the prospectuses arrive through the letter box to help my daughter with the important decision about which Universities to apply for, I have been plunged back nearly thirty years to my own days as a student. I have been rifling through some old photographs and got to grips with the scanner to give you my Flashback Friday.

I think I always knew that this man would remain a much loved, loyal friend.

Photobucket

But how could I have guessed that years later, us two would get back in touch and fall in love?

Photobucket

Or that these two would be the best man and groom at my wedding.

Photobucket

It's funny how things turn out!

7 comments:

  1. Aww that's a lovely flashback story with great photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Now that's a story that needs elaboration! ;) Very cool...and amazing how life turns out! ;)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah that's lovely!!!!! I really love the recent photo of you and your hubby where you are holding his chin (IYSWIM) lovely composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the way you have done the before and after's. Fab idea and lovely photo's x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so so so great at these sort of posts
    And others obviously,
    but LOVE these.
    Your story could be a movie - easily!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb flashback Paula, love this so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...