Thursday 1 September 2011

Baby Massage

When I first put myself forward to make a video demonstrating Baby Massage, I had no idea how difficult it would be to find a quiet moment when there was a good light, a helpful assistant to hold the video camera and a co-operative baby.

I couldn't put it off any longer so this morning I managed to prise daughter, Ivy, away from her guitar and put her media degree to good use being my camera man. The sun was shining through my bedroom window and with the three year old downstairs sharing a late breakfast with sister Charis and four teenaged friends who had spent the night camping in our garden, it was relatively quiet. The Baby Boy seemed co-operative enough to  go for it.

Both my little ones have dry skin so I do quite often massage them with lotions. It is a lovely opportunity to spend time with them and enjoy the physical and emotion contact.

The Forever Friends Baby website has lots of information about how to massage your baby, which I made use of for my Baby Massage video.

I was sent a pot of Forever Friends Naturals Nighty Night Cuddle Lotion to use. It was a lovely light lotion that made my hands glide very smoothly over the baby boy's skin and left him (and my hands) feeling very soft and moisturised.

We didn't get all the way to the end of the Full Body Massage - the temptation to crawl away when I laid him on his tummy to massage his back was too great! However, the advice from the website was very easy to follow and I did feel that both he and I benefited from the experience. I shall definitely be repeating the techniques I learned (without the watchful eye of the video camera lens) and can highly recommend the Nighty Night Cuddle Lotion to anyone with an interest.

This is my video.



Twitter www.twitter.com/BabyNaturals
Facebook www.facebook.com/ForeverFriendsNaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...