Wednesday 28 September 2011

The Gallery - Week 76 - Home

I am a very home loving person. I enjoy travel and adventures more than I ever have but if there is one place I would always rather be it is within my own four walls, with my nearest and dearest.

There are so many images that spring to mind when I try and think of 'home' and what it means to me but the one that best encapsulates the feeling of warmth, safety and belonging has to be my bed.


From my first waking moments with my morning tea to last thing at night tucked up with a warm husband, my bed is my special place. I love when my little ones snuggle under the covers with me and I especially love the rarer moments when my grown up girls join us for lazy chats and together time. We somehow always find room for everyone.

The luxury zebra print cushions are evidence of my continuing Mid Life Cushion Crisis and were a  bargain at £12.99 from TK Maxx.

5 comments:

  1. I love the Zebra print! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha love the zebra print! Yes, bed also means home to me, nothing like your own bed after having been away is there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Mari above has said, nothing like your own bed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...