Thursday 13 October 2011

Mac's Back!

After my computer catastrophe, I was left using my husband's laptop which was slower and had a much more compact keyboard than I'm used to (which made for some interesting typos).

However, thanks to the kindness and generosity of a good friend, I am now back in business with a new keyboard and a fully restored Mac. I was only without my machine for a very short time but I can't even begin to tell you how much I missed it. I hope I have learned my lesson about liquids and proximity to sensitive equipment but just in in case, I will be committing this handy hint to memory:

...upside down in the airing cupboard in a bag of (uncooked) rice is usually the best bet for rescuing soaked technology.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...