Tuesday 13 March 2012

Jungle Junction

My little Addy has chicken pox which means 5 days away from nursery school. For this reason, I was especially grateful for the parcel of Jungle Junction toys from Flair that I was sent to review. It provided exactly the sort of distraction we needed.

Jungle Junction is Disney Junior's BAFTA nominated pre-school series which features a host of friendly animals on wheels sharing experiences as they zip around the elaborate network of roads in their jungle home. With catchy tunes, problems to solve, fun and adventure, Jungle Junction keeps my little ones thoroughly entertained. My daughter loves all the characters and my son loves anything with wheels!

Jungle Junction lends itself perfectly to great merchandising.

Our review parcel contained:
  • Ellyvan collectible bath toy
  • Zooter plush toy with working wheels
  • Ellyvan pull back toy with moveable trunk
  • Wheel Around Fun Set with playmat, signs and three characters
 

    The toys were instantly recognisable with lots of appeal.

    The video shows the toys in action with demonstrations of the features.



    The toys were a huge hit with my two little ones.

    My only critisism would be that the playmat in the Wheel Around Fun Set doesn't really serve any great purpose. Its folded cardboard construction doesn't sit flat on the ground and the road design doesn't really go anywhere to inspire a journey. This did not have an adverse effect on my children's enjoyment. Addy used her imagination to create play enviroments, including putting Ellyvan and Zooter to bed in my slippers!

    For more information on the Jungle Junction Range from Flair, visit:

    17 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...