Thursday 1 November 2012

Ella's Kitchen - Apples Apples Apples to keep the Doctor away

My little ones have not been at all well for the past couple of days and it has been difficult to get them interested in food. Then I remembered that I had been sent some smoothie fruit pouches from Ella's Kitchen to review, including the new Apples, Apples, Apples smooth puree - perfect for the season.


Not only are these 100% organic fruit snacks ideal weaning foods, they are also great for lunch boxes and on the move snacks. My kids love them, making a very easy contribution to their 'five a day' fruit and veg requirement.

As I found out today, they are also fantastic for those times when illness strikes and appetites are suppressed. Both children excitedly selected their preferred colour (the Purple One for Dylan and the Yellow One for Addy) and made very short work of them. It did perk them up and I was happy that they were getting a much needed vitamin boost.



As the saying goes An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away. I am hopeful that the Apples Apples Apples variety will do just that. If nothing else, I know that it will bring smiles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...