Tuesday 13 November 2012

Winter Wonderland of Wax

I have really been enjoying banishing the dropping temperatures by putting my fire on in the living room some evenings. It creates such a beautifully cosy atmosphere and makes me feel completely relaxed. Perhaps too relaxed. I failed to notice that the large candle on the hearth was a little close to the source of heat. Not surprisingly the candle responded to the unforgiving flame by melting... but  the way in which it melted was quite beautiful. It brought to mind my frozen water fountain from the winter of 2010.

Here is my Winter Wonderland of Wax, a gentle reminder of what may lie ahead weather-wise in the months to come. Time to stock up on the de-icer and start dreaming of a White Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...