Saturday 26 October 2013

Competition at Trade Radiators

There is a great little competition with Trade Radiators  at the moment to win £1000 of John Lewis vouchers (but hurry it closes on 7th November)

To enter, you need to submit a photograph of any household object that seems to have a face.  There are some fantastic examples already that are well worth a look.

I was reminded of a photograph I took some time ago. The waste trap in my sink had caught a few small bits of potato peel that just so happened to arrange themselves into a smiling face. I took the photograph because I found it so cheering looking up at me. Maybe I will submit this as my entry or maybe I will go on a new search to find an expression on an inanimate object.

Door handles are always good. This one from my bathroom door is always sticking its metal tongue out at me as I perform my ablutions


 It certainly makes you look at things in a slightly different way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...